Sunday 2 September 2012

How it all began.....

I finished bible study at 11:30pm and picked up my iPhone to go through instagram. I'd earlier put up a picture of my new Kike blue iPhone 4 hard case by studio of mode (Thank you Timi!) and was really happy to see that a lot of people had liked it (the picture) and some even enquiring how they could get one (the case). Mode had also written a comment thanking me and it made me really happy. To be precise, I got this "warm fuzzy feeling" and this wasn't the first time i had gotten it. I remember putting up pictures of my 21st birthday and being soo happy to informally 'publicize' the photographer and make up artist, both of whom are my friends! It was weird how I was more interested in getting their works out there and hoping people would book them for shoots and events than the actual flattering comments.... This was the first sign!
Well....back to my story... I then felt GOD saying what if this (publicizing) was more than just something i liked.... what if it was a passion and He asked if I wanted to do something about it. I hesitated a bit and then thought I'd go for it !! And of course with the backing of God, it's bound to prosper right? So yeah...that's how this blog was started and by His grace, this is just the beginning.....
Enjoy xx
Tosin

No comments:

Post a Comment